Don't let life get you down. Stay joyful. Stay hopeful.
Week 1: Enough of the bad news.
Are you stress?
Daming fake news sa feed mo?
Pag gising pa lang problema na agad ang naiisip?
This series will help us have a mindset of staying positive. Hindi sa covid kung hindi sa output sa buhay. :)
1. Optimism is not a denial of reality.
2. Optimism is not blind faith.
3. Optimism is confidence about the futue of successful outcome.
4. Optimism is the unwavering expectations that our loving God is working in every situation for our future good.
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. - Romans 8:28
Sa lahat ng pagkakataon, God can turn an ugly situation into a good situation.
Bakit nga ba tayo nagiging negative?
1. What consumes your mind, controls your life. - kapag iniisip mong pangit, di kaya, hanggang dito ka lang? Maybe you're right. You're feeding your mind with worries and problems instead of looking at the bright side of things.
2. The quality of your life will never exceed the quality of your thoughts.
3. Pessimist tend to view negative events as personal and permanent. - wala ng nakita kung hindi pangit. hanggang dito na lang wala ng pagassa.
Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. - Romans 8:18
Every time that you are weak, God is your strength. Every time you're confused, God is your peace. Walang kasama o nalulungkot? God is our comforter.
To stay positive, focus, joyful, you need to build your faith in Christ. Want to stay positive? Pray. Dwell on God's word. Meditate on it. You can worry but always remember that God is there, we have no reason to give up.
Too much stress, negativity, or anxiousness, ay signal na mas kailangan mo ng kumapit sa lakas ng Diyos.
And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. ...- Romans 8:26
Want some good news?
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
Note: Don't let all these problems or situation steal away your joy. The struggle you're in today is producing the strength you need tomorrow! Be the hope. Be the joy. Be the light. Stay positive! God bless you!