• Facts/Trivias


Profile
Hello

How I Increased my Height by 3 inches as a 20-year old?

This is how I increased my height even though I am a twenty-year-old already.

Before that, let me tell you that our height is 70% determined by our genetics so we can't really do anything about it anymore. But of course, the other 30% are based on external factors like the amount of sleep, exercise, foods, and many more.

So, I grew my height by getting enough sleep and exercising constantly.

Comments

1 Comments